EVENT WILL START IN
Key Dates :
Open Date for Paper Submission :15th May, 2017.
Last Date for Paper Submission :18th July, 2017. Acceptance Notification : 25th July, 2017.
Camera Ready Paper Deadline : 30th July, 2017.
Last Date for Registration :10th August, 2017.
ABOUTMAHARAJA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY MYSORE
Details regarding "IEEE Xplore" series please Click here .
Please download the IEEE Format .
To submit the papers for our conference please Click here .
Paper presenters are requested to fill out Registration Form .
Attendees are requested to fill out Registration Form .
Please download the Conference Brochure .
For other Downloads refer the below section
EXPERTS IN THE FIELDWe are proud to introduce speakers from all over the world to participate in this year.
The International Conference on Signal and Image Processing- 2017 is a major conference organized with the objective of bringing together researchers, developers and practitioners from academia and industry working in all areas of Signal and Image Processing. Researchers invited to speak, will present the latest developments and technical solutions in the areas of Signal and Image Processing.
COVERS NUMEROUS FACET OF TECH TOPICSWe welcome submissions for ICSIP-2017 in the following areas and not limited to.
- Speech, Audio and Music Processing
- Pattern Recognition and Analysis
- Communication Signal processing
- Computer Communication and Networks
- Data Mining Techniques
- Medical Image Analysis
PAPER PRESENTATIONAll papers that conform to submission guidelines will be peer reviewed .
Papers will be evaluated based on originality, technical and research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability Acceptance of papers will be communicated to authors by email.The authors of the accepted papers will be allowed to make corrections in accordance with the suggestions of the reviewers and submit final camera-ready papers within the stipulated deadline.To submit the papers for our conference PleaseClick Here
Have been an academic for close to 40 years. I provide research and consulting services in pattern recognition, image processing and digital signal processing. I just enjoy teaching and am most relaxed in the class room in front of my students.
Specialties: Handwriting analysis and recognition, signature verification, signal separation Graduated with PhD from Aston University, UK, in 1969. Worked as Professor at University of Windsor, Canada from 1969-1985.
Worked as Professor at University of Dearborn, Michigan, USA from 1985 onwards, in various capacities and continues to be the Professor at the department of Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE). Professor and Chair, 1985-2007, and was the Associate Provost 2007-2013,
Dr. Shridhar’s Research work has been cited more than 1500 times and he has written more than 100 articles in the areas of handwritten analysis & recognition, Signature verification, etc. He has obtained more than 20 research grants and funded projects from various companies and National Science Foundation. He has successfully completed several funded projects for TRW Inc
Dr. Shyam holds a doctorate in Real Time Embedded Systems, specialising in Parallel Computer Architecture from Indian Institute of Science (gold Medal) & has been with CG Smith, Ericsson, Tata Consultancy Services and as Director of Technology at Philips. He was instrumental in devising one of the first hardware based antivirus solution in 90s.
In his illustrious career Dr. Shyam has established university relationships for joint research programs to work on wireless technology and medical electronics with IISc, IIT Mumbai, IIT Karagpur, IIT Gowhathi, Maastricht University & Alborg University. While at Philips he has established the innovation framework for Consumer Electronics and Medical Systems ivision. He exponentially grew the patent portfolio of both the above divisions and established working relationships with best known academic and research institutions.
He is also in the Academic Council of renowned Engineering colleges such as PESIT Bangalore, SJCE Mysore, ATMA Mysore, Adarsha Institute of Technology, T John Institute, East West Engineering, Nandi Institute of technology. He is the board of studies of Viswesweswariah Technological University, BMS Engineering College, MSRIT Bangalore, Manipal University to name a few.
He has filed more than 23 international patents of which, received 4 US patent grants rest in global PCT, published around 40 papers in international conferences and journals.
Manoj is responsible for world-wide product development & engineering of Automotive Processor Business at Texas Instruments.Manoj is senior member of IEEE. He has 5 USPTO granted patents to his credit and 4 patent pending applications with USPTO.He is the co-author for 2nd best paper on “Novel rate distortion technique” in 2011 IEEE 5th International Conference on Internet Multimedia Systems Architecture and Application.
Led the definition and execution of TI’s Driver Assist SoCs that have won CES 2015 Innovation Honoree award in safe driving, 2014 Electronic Product of the Year Award, 2014 Frost & Sullivan leadership Award. Was the Systems Architect for Philips Semiconductors/BenQ collaboration on Home Media Gateway that won one of the 2006 CES innovation awards.
Education Post Graduate Program in General Management, UCLA, 2016 Signal Processing certification at SCPD, Stanford University 2006 B.Tech. Electronics & Communications Engineering 1994, NIT Warangal (India)
• Chief Nodal Officer: Choice based Credit Patterned Continuous Assessment Education system, University of Mysore.
• Director- Center for Information Science and Technology, University of Mysore.
• Director-BESTAR (Bangalore Education Society for Technology Advancement and Research), and Principal – Bangalore Technological Institute (BTI), Bangalore.
• Director- Planning Monitoring and Evaluation Board, University of Mysore, Mysore • Dean - Science and Technology, University of Mysore, Mysore, 1998-99
• Chairman of the Department of Studies in Computer Science, University of Mysore, Mysore, Jan. 1997- Dec. 2003, Jan 2006 to Dec 2007.
• Chairman- Center for Post-Graduate Studies and Research, Amrita Deemed University, 2004-05
• Member – Technical Advisory Committee, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, India
• Member- Academic Council, Faculty of Science and Technology, Senate, University of Mysore
• Member - Academic Council, Faculty, BOE, BOS of many other universities
• Chairman – Board of Studies, Board of Examiners
• Visiting Professor / Expert at Guru Nanak University, Kashmir University, J & K, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, National Institute of Technology, Calicut, Surathkal, Amrita Vishwa Vidya Peetham, Coimbatore, ISRO, DRDO Labs
• Advisory Chair, Chair, Co-chair, Programme committee member of various International, National Conferences, Symposiums and Workshops.
• Delivered invited lectures, conducted invited sessions and tutorials, presented invited paper at several International and National Conferences, Workshops and Symposia.
• An active member in high profile committees of AICTE, UGC, DST, PSC, NBA, ISRO, DRDO, RECs
Thanks for the sponsorers to support us to host this conference!
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Get in touch
- Hotel Pai Vista Mysore,
35/A, Behind Bhima Jewellery,
Bangalore Nilgiri Road, Doora,
Mysore - 570001
Karanataka India| Map
- Phone: +91 9945615420 | +91 0821 2521111
- Date: AUG 18th & 19st, 2016
- Conference Details:
Dr. Mahesh Rao : +91 94808 49440